Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: a’s championship season.

a’s championship season. 1 year 4 weeks ago #4900

• liny195
  • Gold Boarder
Sidney Jones has proven his patience and his diligence.

That’s perhaps why he isn’t sweating his latest setback Chris Conley Jersey , since he insists it is temporary.

Via聽Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ.com, the Eagles cornerback spent his time on the sidelines during minicamp with what he would only call “soreness.”

He said it was unrelated to the torn Achilles that kept him out of all but one game last year. The injury was suffered in a pre-draft workout, and the Eagles took him in the second round anyway, amounting to a redshirt season.

“Precaution,” Jones said of the recent issue. “[The team] doesn’t want me practicing right now. Just minor soreness.”

Jones didn’t participate in the OTA session open to reporters last week either Vernon Hargreaves III Jersey , but he said he was encouraged by the progress he’s made the last two months.

“I feel really good. Coming back is a blessing. I feel really comfortable on the field, getting used to the defense, knowing the defense inside and out,” he said. “Getting comfortable with the defense because last year when I was playing I was practice squad going against then. But it is a good feeling to be in the defense and get the scheme.”

The Eagles think he can be a major contributor, and he’s moved around the secondary in workouts Kwon Alexander Jersey , in the slot as well as outside.

Trey Burton is taking the Philly Special to Chicago.

Burton, the tight end who threw a touchdown pass to quarterback Nick Foles in Philadelphia’s victory over New England in the Super Bowl, has agreed to a $32 million, four-year contract with the Chicago Bears, according to two people familiar with the deal.

Both people spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the deal won’t be announced until the league year starts Wednesday.

The Eagles also lost another tight end Warren Sapp Jersey , releasing veteran Brent Celek to save $4 million under the salary cap. Celek was the longest-tenured player on the team, missing only one game in 11 seasons.

”Brent Celek defines what it means to be a Philadelphia Eagle,” the team said in a statement. ”His dedication to his profession and this organization is unmatched and he will go down as one of the best tight ends in franchise history. Brent embodied the city of Philadelphia’s temperament and character with his toughness and grit. He has been a huge part of everything we have been building over the last decade and it is only fitting that he was able to help us win our first Super Bowl last season.

”Unfortunately, in this business we are forced to make difficult decisions, especially this time of the year. This one is as tough as they come Durham Smythe Jersey , but in our eyes, Brent will always be an Eagle.”

Burton threw out the first pitch before the Philadelphia Phillies played the Tampa Bay Rays on Tuesday. He re-enacted his TD pass to Foles. The play was called ”Philly Special.”

The versatile Burton gets a chance to be the No. 1 tight end on the Bears after catching 23 passes for 248 yards and five TDs in Philadelphia’s championship season.

AP NFL website: Authentic Womens Ed Dickson Jersey
The administrator has disabled public write access.